CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER - Iasi
Cluj-Napoca, Pitești, Sibiu, Oradea, Timișoara
Wyser is integrated in GI Group - one of the major players on the international market of services dedicated to the development of the labor market, being a brand that is focused to guarantee the recruitment and selection service of middle and up management positions.
Our client is a well-established and recognized production company. They are looking to bring on board a senior and diligent expert to become Chief Financial Officer.
The main mission of the role is to supervise the finance department of a large, complex plant on all business strategic matters which relate to budget management, financial and compliance reporting, forecasting, cost–benefit ratio and analysis, cash flow and tax management.
This role will interact with all functional areas of the plant and will provide essential guidance on understanding and quantifying profit improvement activities.
- Ensure compliance to US and Local GAAP and SOX and also includes identifying and initiating changes to improve efficiency or effectiveness;
- Coordinate the relationships between the finance department and the other departments in plant and regional levels;
- Monitor cash flow, working capital to avoid / minimize unnecessary assets and maximize revenue;
- Ensure expenditure control not to exceed the targeted budget;
- Ensure that all accounts are reconciled, reviewed on time and correctly; that they correspond to the process of group reconciliation;
- Ensure that adequate ratings are obtained from internal audits;
- Perform Periodic Risk Analysis to mitigate company risks;
- Assess the potential outsourcing of the AR/AP activities to external partner;
- Deliver the OI and Cash flow as per the Budget;
- Reinforce the financial Manufacturing metrics to ensure right decision are taken by plant management.
- University graduate with major in accounting, business administration, economics, or equivalent;
- 10+ years of financial management experience;
- Financial expertise in the manufacturing/industrial environment;
- Proficient user of the English language (written & oral);
- French – highly desirable;
- PC literacy (MS Office, SAP);
- Proficiency in business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Good management & coordination, and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative style and truly goal-oriented
- Strategic thinking and planning
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence and I invite you to contact me, Luiza Simion, directly through LinkedIn, should you wish to discuss this role prior to submitting your formal interest.