Chief Accountant - New Division
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
A major international holding is looking to reinforce the existing Romanian team with Chief Accountant for the upcoming Bucharest facility.
- Brand new office in District 1.
- Motivating salary and possibilities for professional growth.
- Stable full-time position.
- Talented team of happy colleagues.
Job responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizing current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Preparing yearly reports.
- Preparing taxation documents.
- Preparing and managing salary reports for existing team of Romanian management.
- Complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Required qualifications are as follows:
- General experience in Accounting of Corporate Finance no less than 5 years.
- Knowledge of Taxation and Salary reporting systems.
- Attention to Detail.
- Time Management.
- General Math Skills.