We are looking for dynamic and highly motivated people to be part of our chemical engineers team located at our production facility in NUSFALAU – Salaj county.
If you like chemistry, challenges and professional development join us in our product preparation, packing, quality assurance or Technical office teams.
- University degree ; Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Knowledge in Analytical chemistry; 5+ years experience
- Laboratory work experience
- Knowledge of Titrimetry, Spectrophotometry and Conductibility measurements
- Good English knowledge (minimum B level )
- Proficient MS Office user
- Willing to relocate in NUSFALAU – Zalau region
Would be a plus
- Understanding and correctly applying REACH and CLP norms
- Waste management knowledge
- ISO standards knowledge, including ISO 17025
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of the chemical products,
- Monitoring fabrication recipes, production and delivery times,
- Responsible for production organization and for the proper allocation and use of the materials and human resources,
- Ensures proper communication with other departments,
- Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production,
- Product testing and validation,
- Ensures compliance with company’s policies and working procedures,
- Establish safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals and ensures that those procedures are strictly followed,
- Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations, ensuring that potential safety issues related to the project operator, the environment, the process and the product are considered at all stages.
What we offer
· a dynamic and high performing environment where you really can use your knowledge and you’ll be valued for it
· attractive remuneration
· continuous learning possibilities and trainings
· meal tickets
· medical assistance
· relocation support
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
HANNA Instruments® was founded in 1978 and became a world leading seller, manufacturer and developer of analytic instrumentation used in Chemical Laboratories and Chemical Production, Waste Water Treatment, Environment Control, Drinking Water Analyses, Food and Beverage Industry, Agriculture, Fish Farming. Starting from, HANNA Instruments® is present in Romania and the main production facility is located in Hanna Instruments Scientific Park in Salaj county. With more thaemployees in the field of instrumentation, sensors, chemical, electronic, SMT, mechanical, injection, CNC, graphic, packing and logistic activities HANNA Instruments® is covering all production phases and stages necessary to obtain the top measurement and control instrumentation. The facility is constantly growing and expanding to accommodate new technologies and new products following to become one of the top production facilities in Romania.