Channel Incentive Settlement Specialist
- Request necessary supporting documents form customers/Huawei local partners in order to offer incentives according with the contract/offers sent to Huawei customers;
- Verify related supporting documents;
- Calculate and operate in system the Channel incentives Huawei is providing to its customers in an “After sales” manner;
- Operations evidence keeping.
1 year+ experience in finance/accounting area if candidate doesn’t have Economic educational background: Accountant, Billing specialist, Finance specialist etc.
- English Advanced level spoken and written C1-C2
Ability to work with numbers, ability to work with large databases.
- Excel medium level knowledge (average, vlookup, pivot etc.)
- Any other foreign language is considered a plus (German, Italian, Russian, French - medium level B1-B2)
We are looking for a responsible candidate, professional, punctual, with service spirit and pro-active attitude.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
- 1 year determined contract through recruiting agency with renewal possibility as this is a continuous business and we’re looking for long term partnerships;
- 1 month training with a personal mentor;
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription at Regina Maria, discounts for sports subscriptions WorldClass;
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.