Change Management Coordinator (m/f)
Entry (0-2 ani)
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
- Bill of material (BOM) Administration worldwide
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) -Tool and User Administration as Leadplant Coordinator worldwide (Optimizing, Training)
- Responsible for the change management process as Leadplant Coordinator worldwide (Optimizing, Training)
- Implementation of the changes in the SAP System
- IT-Ticket Creation and Support to solve the tickets
- ECR-Coordinator worldwide - coordination of changes with all manufacturing locations
- Participate actively in the activities of the department
- Collaborate effectively with departments within the company (quality, production, logistics etc)
- Participate actively in the department's improvement and development activities.
- Tracking of product / process at the Plant Level of change implementation activities within an ECR (internal meetings with the Change Responsible persons defined from each department, Internal management information with the implementation of ECRs in BljP, KPI monitoring, update and reporting to upper level management
- Drawing up and updating procedures specific to implementation coordination
- Trainer for Change management topics
- Report immediately to the superior any major obstacle or deficiency that they have/observe in the running activities
- Graduated higher education
- Knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering and technical drawing (hydraulic knowledge is an advantage)
- Knowledge of English advanced level (German language is an advantage)
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Knowledge about Bosch quality principles, processes, directives
- Knowledge of SAP, Change Management, ECR (Engineering Change Request) is an advantage
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, organization, flexibility and teamwork
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
- Continuous development by organizing trainings
- Workshops and teambuilding
- Relocation/transport bonus
- Medical insurance
- After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)