The right candidate:
- Technical university degree is advantage
- Experience in engineering field
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in working with ERP program
- Advanced English knowledge
- Attention to details, proactive thinking, teamwork
- Good organizational and administrative skills related to documentation and record keeping.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Organization.
- Liaising with the impacted functions of the change in their contribution to the Technical assessment of the Change
- Responsible for making sure that the quality of the documentation and information accompanying the CR is at the necessary level to ensure zero risk in the change process and its implementation.
- Initiates the eBom Tracker Excel file for the TRB review, and makes sure that the TRB review is well prepared and documented before going into the review.
- Presenting the ECR documentation needed for the assessment at the TRB.
- During the Prepare ECN phase, the Change Owner ensures that all document and E-BOMs are loaded into the appropriate systems.
- Maintain communications with the other departments in the plant, as well as corporate engineering through letters, memos, and reports
- Prepare for and attend weekly engineering change meeting
- Receive and obtain appropriate signature approval, fax back to the designated location
- Provide monthly reports