Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
POSITION PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF WORK
The Change Manager undertakes management of changes, ensuring that they are logged, progressed, updated/authorized and actioned/resolved within the scope of the Service Level Agreement, ensuring that all necessary parties are informed and involved in the process. Prepares reports on statistical information.
Every improvement is a change, however not every change is an improvement.
This motto is the cornerstone of our approach to manage the change in running IT service. We believe that structured approach focused on risk assessment, communication and alignment to business customers are vital factors in safeguarding that the change is an improvement. In order to achieve this we approach the change from two angles:
Change Management perspective enables us to ensure that all risks are assessed and all stakeholders are informed in due time; it implies business customers awareness and consequent approval for change implementation.
We ensure the seamless realization of the paradigm of the modern business: Change is the only constant in business.
- Assessing changes and releases in accordance with ITIL
- Filtering unpractical changes and releases
- Organizing and managing Change Advisory Boards and Post-Implementation Reviews
- Taking personal control of Emergency Changes
- Following the established processes
- Scheduled and on demand reporting
- Ensuring change implementation risk is understood and mitigated
- Ensuring agreed Request for Change (RFC) are entered correctly in the Change Control System
- Reviewing, monitoring and communicating the progress and final outcome of changes to all relevant parties
- Ensuring change related documentation is completed and updated
- Good team and people management skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills, including skillful assertiveness
- Analytical skills, attention to details
- Quality and process driven approach
- Very good communicating skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, with emphasis on operational management
- Experience in dealing with technical and non-technical teams
- Experience in an ITIL environment. A minimum of a year in similar role
- Experience in using a Change Management system
- History of interaction with 3rd party suppliers of service
- Fluent English language
- ITIL Foundation v3 is the advantage,
- ITIL Intermediate v3 strongly desired,
- Service Management experience
WORK SHIFTS PATTERN:
Shift working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm EST (2:00pm - 2:00am CET).