Change & Configuration Manager
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
To provide planed work expertise and to update the configuration database of the hardware and software systems for an international telecom company Enterprise Services: M2M, UC, IPVPN and others. Ensure that relevant changes are identified, reviewed and approved by appropriate stakeholders. Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence ensuring that any failed changes are detected and reviewed with appropriate corrective measures applied.
- To identify changes which may impact an international the telecom company's Enterprise Services: M2M, UC, IPVPN, proposed within other departments, OPCOs and partner markets.
- To collaborate with colleagues in technical specialist roles to ensure impact assessment is carried out.
- Monitor change performance ensuring that partners, 3rd parties and customers adhere to agreed change processes and protocols inside the telecom company
- Review all failed changes to determine root cause, identifying and progressing appropriate corrective actions within technical teams
- Identify, execute and offers support for improvement actions across relevant support teams globally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with change governance and management teams across the telecom company's Group and Local Telecom company Partners
- Analyse the planned works in order to define the requirements for effective implementation into the IT systems.
- Support the accuracy and integrity of configuration management information and OSS capabilities for all Hardware and Software systems for M2M Services.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in change and configuration management in an IT/Telecom environment (IP networking, GSM, GPRS, 3G/ UMTS)
Desired competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Understanding of signalling standards and protocols: IP, TCP/UDP, MAP, SIGTRAN , SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), routing protocols (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;