Change & Configuration Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ.
To provide planed work expertise and to update the configuration database of the hardware and software systems for an international telecom company Enterprise Services: M2M, UC, IPVPN and others. Ensure that relevant changes are identified, reviewed and approved by appropriate stakeholders. Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence ensuring that any failed changes are detected and reviewed with appropriate corrective measures applied.
- To identify changes which may impact an international the telecom company's Enterprise Services: M2M, UC, IPVPN, proposed within other departments, OPCOs and partner markets.
- To collaborate with colleagues in technical specialist roles to ensure impact assessment is carried out.
- Monitor change performance ensuring that partners, 3rd parties and customers adhere to agreed change processes and protocols inside the telecom company
- Review all failed changes to determine root cause, identifying and progressing appropriate corrective actions within technical teams
- Identify, execute and offers support for improvement actions across relevant support teams globally.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with change governance and management teams across the telecom company's Group and Local Telecom company Partners
- Analyse the planned works in order to define the requirements for effective implementation into the IT systems.
- Support the accuracy and integrity of configuration management information and OSS capabilities for all Hardware and Software systems for M2M Services.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency (B2-C1)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in change and configuration management in an IT/Telecom environment (IP networking, GSM, GPRS, 3G/ UMTS)
Desired competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Understanding of signalling standards and protocols: IP, TCP/UDP, MAP, SIGTRAN , SS7 (MAP, CAP, ISUP), routing protocols (BGP/ MPLS/ IPSEC / OSPF)
- Good understanding of ITIL methodology
-Excellent opportunities for learning and international exposure;
-Exciting new career in a dynamic, growing organization;
-Professional and friendly working environment;