Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With overemployees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere. More information about Tetra Pak is available at
Tetra Pak Germany is seeking candidates to reinforce his technical service team. This selection constitutes a great opportunity to develop your career in Processing Solutions on develop and management of projects.
Currently we are looking for a
This is an office based position which can be based either in Athens OR Belgrade OR Bucharest OR Zagreb.
Please note that candidates can apply from Greece, Serbia, Romania & Croatia also, therefore we are opened for both locations, the role will open according to the successful candidate’s location.
Purpose of the job:
The aim of this role is to execute resource planning and scheduling of the Field Service Operation field force for a defined Field Service Operation area. Plan and schedule the service deliveries, the CE installation projects and the Technical Service projects in a timely manner and with a high level of quality and stakeholder involvement, ensuring the right competence is assigned to the right demand at the right time and at the right cost.
You have a good understanding and experience of service business and are truly Customer oriented. You have good knowledge demonstrated leadership abilities, achievement oriented and you are an excellent team player.
The Field Service Operations - Central Planner will work in close cooperation with - network of Central Planners internationally, Operations Manager, Service Administrators, Field Service Operations area manager, Team Leaders and Technical Key Account Managers with focus on customer and employee satisfaction. You will report to the Field Service Operations - Central Planning Team Leader.
• Consolidate demand for resources in your assigned area on a regular basis based on input from customers, stakeholders and systems
• Execute resource planning and scheduling for the defined Field Service Operation area with consistent application, full transparency for all stakeholders involved by means of using the global tool/s and following the global process.
• Lead analysis of short- and mid-term capacity constraints (over or under capacity) and co-ordinate capacity increase through own cluster resources, other clusters’ resources or outsourcing together with Operations Manager.
• Perform resource planning based on the resource demand from stakeholders and from planned maintenance cycles.
• handling requests via CRM system and will be responsible for basic technical administration transactions, supported though by organized TS Admin Hub center
• Define, develop and deploy visual management including the right metrics for resource planning & scheduling.
• Share & learn and implementation of best practices, related to resource planning and scheduling.
• Providing input to governance body for Strategic Workforce Planning of cluster resources.
• Ensure strong collaboration between service planning in the cluster to maximize cluster utilization and avoid optimization of a specific area.
We believe you have:
• Minimum 3 years of work experience within Technical Service or relevant planning or customer service positions
• Good command of English both verbal and written
• Bachelor degree
• Technical/economics education at University level or MBA is an advantage
• Experience with Tetra Pak filling equipment and food industry is an advantage
• IT litterate, MS Office knowledge with SAP R3 as advantage
• Good level of analytical problem solving methodology, and good understanding of service business, service products and customers needs
• Experience in crisis management and taking decisions under pressure
• Good presentation skills
• Self driven, decisive, highly motivated, independent personality
• Excellent negotiation skills to motivate and influence people at all levels
• Proven experience in crisis management handling and in strategic thinking
• Good communications skills and team player attitude
• Capability of working on own initiative
• Logical, methodical thinking, ability to follow standard processes
• Skills to lead a project or a part of a project
• Ability to cope with high workload effectively
What we can offer:
• Being part of an international company with a secure background
• Committed colleagues who are great team players, and experts in their area
• A long term opportunity
• Competitive salary
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through career site.