We are looking for a
Central Human Resources Operations Specialist
What a Central Human Resources Operations Specialist does:
- Provides support on HR Processes and procedures in existing and new locations;
- Analyzes HR practices with a focus on Human Resources operational processes;
- Collaborates and communicates regularly with local HR representatives from various Kromberg & Schubert locations worldwide in order to ensure quality services;
- Performs specific research, develops standardised procedures and “know how’s” on HR topics such as: recruitment, absenteeism, fluctuation, employee relations, compensation and benefits, disciplinary procedures, health and safety etc.
- Develops and documents standardised HR operational practices;
- Collaborates with local and Central Human Resources department representatives to ensure an effective high quality delivery of the Human Resources service.
The next Central Human Resources Operations Specialist needs:
- Bachelor degree (Psychology, Sociology or Law);
- Knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office);
- Very good English verbal and written skills;
- Ability to interpret employment legislation, policies and agreements;
- Low to minimum availability to travel.
Apply and prove that you have:
- High capacity of synthesis and analysis;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Orientation towards results.
We thought you’d also want to know that:
We constantly care about our employee’s know-how and we are offering training courses (initial and ongoing);
We have a dynamic team of specialists ready at all times to support you during the induction period and offer you an efficient integration;
We offer interesting wage conditions based on personal achievement;
By our talent management policies you will find great career advancement opportunities.