CATEGORY & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is a global success story in Health, Hygiene & Home giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives & happier homes. Its strong achievement and entrepreneurial focused culture is renowned for giving employees unparalleled ownership of projects and decisions and where international mobility is encouraged. RB's an organisation where driven people thrive. It’s a FTSE top 15 company and since 2000 net revenues have doubled and the market cap has quadrupled. Today it is the global No 1 in the majority of its fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation – over a third of revenue comes from innovations launched in the prior 3 years. It has a strong portfolio led by 19 global powerbrands, such as Dettol, Finish, Airwick, Vanish, Veet, Nurofen and Benagol which account for nearly two thirds of its net revenue.
We are currently looking for a CATEGORY & TRADE MARKETING MANAGER that will be responsible for a group of brands with full responsibility of driving share, manage and deliver profit, influence and drive strategic direction of the category and coach a team of 7 people.
The person will be based in Bucharest, Romania.
The position will focus on:
- Coaching and Managing team of 7 (SBM, BM, JBM, trainees)
- Leading and determining strategic direction of product category portfolio
- P/L management and budget control
- Managing key product category activities and plans
- Portfolio & Promo strategy planning and monitoring.
- Analysing consumer research and in market data, recommending actions accordingly
- In store excellence activation planning and tracking.
- Managing, planning & executing of key marketing activities (media planning, market research, promotion, in store excellence)
- Managing the relationship with internal & external partners.
- Degree in Economics
- At least 9 years of experience in Marketing and Trade marketing preferably in the FMCG sector
- People management experience
- Fluency in English
- International experience during the studies or work is highly valued
- Ownership, independence
- Entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Capacity to build trustful partnerships & relationship in all levels of organisation
- Outgoing, positive and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive
- Strong drive and can do approach
- Tenacity and resilience, must be able to respond robustly to pressure
- Passion for people development.
- Strong communication skills