Middle (2-5 ani)
Engleză - Mediu
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Category Purchasing - Connectors&Plastic Mechatronic components PUR TSR
- We are looking for a strategic buyer for connectors and plastic mechatronic as soon as possible for the Electromechanics cluster within the purchasing department of the Automotive Group. CPM comprises worldwide purchasing responsibility for a sub-area within the global category. The purchasing volume is approx.> 50 million euros;
- Development, creation and presentation of worldwide material group and supplier strategy for the category;
- Lead implementation of the process of awarding new orders to strategic suppliers;
- Development of the supplier strategy and preparation of market analyzes, taking into account the requirements of the individual business units;
- Carrying out price and contract negotiations with global responsibility;
- Implementation of innovative negotiation concepts during project awards;
- Value and cost analysis, development of optimization potential in cooperation with the business areas concerned;
- Supplier management in cooperation with the development, quality and logistics functions to select and develop the best suppliers with the aim of optimizing the supply chain;
- Planning, control and management of the material field-specific goals and their implementation and fulfillment;
- Reporting and presentation of the results of the award decisions in the purchasing and division management;
- Interdisciplinary work at project level in an international business environment.
- Completed degree in economics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, business administration or comparable;
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing;
- Negotiation skills and communication skills;
- Intercultural competence and initial experience in an international environment;
- Safe knowledge of MS Office programs;
- SAP R / 3 knowledge;
- Fluent language skills in German and English (spoken and written);
- Organization and assertiveness.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work, and sabbaticals.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of €44 billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 61 countries.