Category Purchaser for Functional Plastic Parts
Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Category Purchaser is actively supporting the Category Management in the definition of the supply strategy and negotiation with suppliers to achieve best market conditions for Continental. Purchasing responsibility for suppliers in Europe for customized Functional Plastic Components.
- Conducts market analysis;
- Update yearly supplier and technology strategy with cross functional partners;
- Ensures that Continental’s requirements are reflected in the strategy of the Category;
- Ensures in time implementation of correct data in the respective systems;
- Responsible for data maintenance and target achievement in the respective systems;
- Ensures fulfillment of requirements with legally binding contracts;
- Actively influences the sourcing process during development phase;
- Drives yearly price negotiations to constantly improve the cost situation of Continental Automotive;
- Tracks improvement programs with suppliers;
- Supports re-design to cost on project level and cost reduction programs.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Mechanical Engineering;
- Several years of professional experience in purchasing preferably within the Automotive
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package programs (and SAP R/3);
- Fluent Business English;
- German knowledge is an advantage;
- Stress resistance, conflict resolution abilities, assertiveness;
- Intercultural sensitivity besides good networking and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.