The CD Media team is growing, and we need your talent.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in sales (minimum 3 years).
- Experience in working with retail chains is a plus.
- Knowledge of the technology sector and/or video games market is a plus, but other areas of expertise are accepted (books, video, entertainment, general media).
- Good command of English (Advanced level).
- Microsoft Office proficiency (especially Microsoft Excel). If you have a solid base, we offer training.
- Accountable for end-to-end orders execution and customer relationship management.
- Diplomatic and persuasive.
- Experience of business interaction with international suppliers/customers is a plus
- Working in an international environment is a plus. Our group operates in multiple countries and this position will offer the opportunity to interact with several regions.
What you will be doing:
- Product Category Management and direct liaison to International supplier(s) related to the category.
- Develop new sales channels for the particular product category.
- Coordinate business, for the particular product category, to CD Media subsidiaries in other countries with direct support from our local territory managers.
- Be directly responsible for sales to customers in Romania.
- Manage communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Develop a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Reaching quarterly and yearly sales and margin objectives.
- Strategic planning to improve client results.
- Meet client and internal deadlines for forecasting, delivery and project implementation.
- Analyse client data to provide feedback to the purchasing and marketing team.
- Expand relationships and increase the client portfolio for the company.
- Work in close connection with the marketing team to ensure the implementation of promotional plans.
What we offer:
- Work in a fun field: technology and video games. This job is never boring, we have many new exciting products being released every year.
- Work with well-known brands and characters like Super Mario, Zelda, Assassin’s Creed or Mortal Kombat.
-Ever growing Industry and fast developing retail sector.
- Stability. Our company is now 20 years old and the average time our colleagues spend with the company is over 10+ years. We feel people stay where they are appreciated and respected.
- Experience working for the largest Romanian digital entertainment company in the sector. Join a young, but experienced team, who can help you reach the next steps in your career.
- Join an international organization: CD Media Group is the leading distributor in its category in the Balkan area for over 25 years, with own operations in over 15 countries.
- Above average compensation package. We will not waste your time with offers below market average. Along with a motivational base salary, we offer:
- Quarterly sales bonus based on individual sales targets.
- Central working location. We are close to Unirii square, so it's easy to reach us from wherever you are. Unirii subway station is within walking distance.
- Employee discount for all our products. Your gifts to friends and family (or yourself) are more accessible than ever.
- Access to the Bookster platform for development and leisure through reading.
CD Media SE is the leading distributor of interactive entertainment, gaming software and hardware, in the Balkan region. As a result of experienced management, long-term relationship with publisher and key retailers, CD Media . enjoys a dominant market position.
25 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Promotion and Distribution of gaming software & hardware. We add value to the supply chain by running fully, integrated trade and consumer marketing campaigns in the countries within the region.