Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Manages the Auto category on in all aspects;
- Define portfolio of brands / strategic alliances;
- Commission and carry out research to determine customer requirements for company assortments;
- Evaluates performance of the category and monitors market changes in order to identify new opportunities as well as changes to our existing offering;
- Identify any new merchandise to improve assortment and to maintain their competitiveness in the market;
- Develop plans for the launch of new merchandise together with suppliers into all relevant markets;
- Maintain up-to-date lists of suppliers and pricing arrangements to ensure that the company achieves the most favorable commercial terms;
- Maintain an awareness of new developments in the product development field to ensure that the company maintains its competitive advantage;
- Forecast sales and develop an assortment plan;
- Working closely with the stock team to ensure all promotions and new lines are delivered on time;
- Analyzes product positioning in the market and makes decisions accordingly;
- Able to deliver meaningful reports and cut through the information / detail in order to get to the real issue;
- Analyzes sales reports, orders, clients’ demands and acts accordingly to meet and exceed sales targets;
- Establish base and promotional prices, implement promotions;
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in marketing, sales and product management;
- Knowledge regarding the Category: distribution channels, products, margins;
- Able to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills – proven track record of closed deals and/or partnerships;
- Net understanding of business;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused;
- Uses creative thought process - on product, promotions, displays, deals etc.
- Able to work across multicultural environments;
- Very good command of English;
- Advanced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
• Medical subscription;
• A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
• Employee discounts;
• Access to the Bookster library;
• Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
• Other discounts (gym pizza, car wash and others).