Employment type: Full-time
Job category: Strategy/Planning
Job industry: Logistics And Supply Chain
Experience level: Mid-Senior Level
We take the responsibility for Strategic Purchasing and global steering of the Categories such as Logistic Services, Professional Services, IT Equipment and Services, Machine Repair Operations MRO, Machinery and Equipment, Facility Management Services, and for all indirect demands on European level within the Bosch Group.
As a global organization, we ensure proximity to our internal customers and regional markets through the active presence of our Buyers.
When defining the Category and the Supplier Strategies we seek close alignment and rely on early involvement with our internal customers. In implementing these strategies, we focus on realizing bundling potentials as well as securing a strong and reliable supply base.
We understand change as an opportunity to shape the future. We do not hesitate to adjust our organization and services to meet future requirements.
Our target is to be best in class. We always look out for best practice in the market to achieve excellence in everything we do.
Your tasks will be:
- Strategic purchasing for the assigned material field and region – Source to Contract Category;
- Providing input to and implementing the global strategies for the category IT-services by ensuring compliance requirements;
- Building effective stakeholder relationship management - . IT-departments. Increasing early involvement and project coordination;
- Preparing and executing tenders (RFI / RFQ);
- Designing the Negotiation Strategy and executing under competition as well as w/o competition;
- Preparing and approving purchasing decisions/contracts in accordance with the signature regulations;
- Managing suppliers to ensure timely deliveries and quality compliance, including data quality, evaluation and contract management;
- Performing market analysis to identify and follow current technological trends;
- Identifying new buying possibilities and strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5 years’ minimum professional experience in Procurement, Sourcing, Contracts Management or equivalent role;
- Fluency in English. German would represent an advantage;
- Understanding the basic knowledge of the IT-Services area (key technologies like cloud services, big data, AI, etc.);
- Contract and Price negotiation;
- Project Management and capacity to efficiently manage multiple projects;
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking;
- Effective listening and communication (verbal and written) with stakeholders on various hierarchy levels. Good cross-functional coordination and commercial mindset;
- Willing to take responsibility and decisive in a time-sensitive situation;
- Teamwork: Solicits inputs and encourages others;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills. Ability to identify issues, develop solutions & drive results;
- Data Analysis - proficiency in Microsoft Office and able to work in a digital environment;
- Creation of sophisticated but also standard presentations.