Detalii loc de munca
CATEGORY BUYER CAPITAL EQUIPMENT TIMISOARA
What will your job be about?
The Category Buyer Capital Equipment is responsible for the assigned category capital equipment. We are interested in a Buyer with experience in the automotive industry.
- Define and implement category/sub-category strategy
- Define and review robust supplier base, reduce number of suppliers and bundle business accordingly
- Follow overall savings and costs avoidance targets, benchmark responsible category, identify potential, lead supplier negotiations and implement potential accordingly
- Ensure data transparency and data high quality in all Yazaki purchasing systems
- Work and closely cooperate with local indirect purchasing team and technical department
- Improve and implement standardization for assigned category
- Reports cost saving status
- Define and prioritize key projects and translate into objectives/action plan and execution to deliver required business results
- Monitor and report progress monthly achievement on a daily basis to management
What will you bring with you?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration combined with technical background and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in automotive industry;
- Experience in capital equipment (CAPEX) especially in machinery as well as tools
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Self-motivated, independent, focus on results, enthusiastic, committed with good negotiating skills
- Very good software skills (. Microsoft Office);
- English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel (30%).
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations)
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.