What will your job be about?
The Category Buyer Capital Equipment is responsible for the assigned category capital equipment. We are interested in a Buyer with experience in the automotive industry.
- Define and implement category/sub-category strategy
- Define and review robust supplier base, reduce number of suppliers and bundle business accordingly
- Follow overall savings and costs avoidance targets, benchmark responsible category, identify potential, lead supplier negotiations and implement potential accordingly
- Ensure data transparency and data high quality in all Yazaki purchasing systems
- Work and closely cooperate with local indirect purchasing team and technical department
- Improve and implement standardization for assigned category
- Reports cost saving status
- Define and prioritize key projects and translate into objectives/action plan and execution to deliver required business results
- Monitor and report progress monthly achievement on a daily basis to management
What will you bring with you?
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business Administration combined with technical background and skills or equivalent Master/Bachelor degree in Commercial/Economical Engineering;
- 4 to 6 years of experience in purchasing management activities or equivalent professional record in automotive industry;
- Experience in capital equipment (CAPEX) especially in machinery as well as tools
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop strategies to manage purchasing tasks;
- Self-motivated, independent, focus on results, enthusiastic, committed with good negotiating skills
- Very good software skills (. Microsoft Office);
- English skills are on a business proficiency level in speaking and writing;
- Willingness to travel (30%).
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary package;
- Bonuses based on performance;
- Extensive private medical insurance for you and your family (unlimited recommended investigations)
- Free sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Travel opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.