Who are we?
Sphera Franchise Group is a holding that brings together under one umbrella the companies operating in the master franchise system the brands KFC, Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Delivery and Taco Bell in Romania, KFC in the Republic of Moldova and KFC in the northeastern part of Italy.
In Romania we opened our first restaurant in 1994 and now we have a network of over 120 restaurants and a team of over 3500 employees.
We are a young, diverse, and challenging team. "Be Your Best Self!", " Make a Difference!" and "Have Fun!" are our principles underlying our existence. We work day by day to satisfy our customers.
We are just waiting to meet you and work together!
What will you do?
- Ensure continuity and consistency of the supply of category of products to our restaurants in Romania and Republic of Moldova;
- Develop buying strategy and the existent list of suppliers;
- Initiate, track and execute contracts with suppliers;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers;
- Conduct financial planning analysis and negotiations concerning volumes, prices, and conditions for further acquisitions;
- Develop and presents on a regular basis SCM updates;
- Participate in other department projects;
What do you need for this job?
- Minimum university degree. Masters is an advantage;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in supply chain management within an international company, within the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) industry;
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently;
- Highly computer literate with excellent command of Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Organizational and analytical skills;
- Negotiating skills;
- Positive and problem solving attitude;
- Flexible, customer service-orientated, hands-on mindset;
We encourage you to apply !
Only candidates selected will be contacted for the interview.