Catalog Consultant with French
engleză, spaniolă, germană
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been an aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the sites already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for its customers and for you! You'll help Amazon create the Earth's greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products and brands with the most compelling content compared to any other online or offline store. This is a great platform from which to launch a career with Amazon.
EU Catalogue Consultant comprises of two work streams (Product Setup Service & Premium Catalogue Service), designed to provide best-in-class, scalable solutions to help vendors add selection and improve the quality of their content and metadata (IDQ) on the Amazon platform. The team is seeking a high performing Catalogue Consultant to contribute to the smooth running of the EU program. The successful candidate will be a strong contributor to the overall vision, helping meeting the needs of the business whilst protecting the integrity of the customer experience.
The scope and main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Facilitating relationships with external business partners, understanding their basic goals, drivers and metrics.
- Diving deep into vendor issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data to help push data-driven business decisions.
- Participating in the coordination of new vendors’ on-boarding, contributing to set expectations and facilitating discussion using a preset agenda.
- Acting as one point of contact and trainer for offshore team members and local teams, you will identify issues and make sure that they are addressed, documented and resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively scoping, participating in and supporting the delivery of small local scale projects. You will define clear briefs and road maps, setting the expectations of stakeholders effectively.
- You will support projects with future EU roll out/constraints in mind.
- Auditing and supporting quality/efficiency of service processes, analyzing and fixing root cause.
- Serve as an innovative center of excellence, working on catalogue pilots, testing new initiatives etc.
- Providing value-added recommendations to enhance systems and programs.
- Operating with considerable autonomy, frugality and discretion, working efficiently with good prioritization and judgment. You will help identify and evaluate potential risks and contribute to determine appropriate corrective action.
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with EU peers and management. Sharing knowledge with others (both verbally and in writing), within and outside your team.
- Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers and internal business partners, including leadership teams. Escalating issues promptly and appropriately when necessary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proficiency in English and French;
- At last 2 years of experience in roles that involve direct interaction and communication with company’s stakeholders;
- You must be able to act with professional integrity, working positively, quickly and effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Confidence when handling simultaneous customer relationships; a strong service mindset and ability to use metrics to identify focus areas. You must be skilled at understanding and interpreting business objectives, considering the needs of both Amazon and external partners.
- Versatility, with an ability to think on your feet, make smart decisions, manage competing projects, meet deadlines and deliver high quality results under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail with solid analytical skills to evaluate and resolve ambiguity with processes, including monitoring and improving performance against KPIs.
- You must display passion and initiative in solving problems (even when outside your remit), both re-actively and pro-actively. You must be able to propose creative solutions, taking ownership of issues through to resolution.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word) and Content Management Systems – able to learn and use new tools and systems quickly.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent business school degree;
- A track record of catalog and/or project management experience;
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, HTML & VBA.