Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Suceava, Bacău, Botoșani, Vaslui
Catalog Associate - Spanish
The Retail Business Services Team in Romania is responsible for providing support to Amazon websites. The team’s activity supports several processes such as:
1. Contributing to ensure that the Amazon websites content is accurate and up to date.
2. Investigating and helping resolve various problems that appear on the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Populating and proposing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and manufacturers to help ensure a smooth data flow;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed;
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes;
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.