The Retail Business Services Team in Romania is responsible for offering support for Amazon websites. The team’s activity implies two main processes:
1. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date, processing all requests in a timely manner.
2. Analyzing all available data, researching for missing information; finding the main issues and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Populating/procuring content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site;
- Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers;
- Identifying and correcting errors/complaints;
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed.
- Contributing to reducing and solving issues in the supply chain process.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and implementing the needed changes, training and mentoring other Catalog Associates;
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Identify areas of possible process improvements (enhancements and pain points);
- Be part of client calls to raise challenges and lead and document the call in the absence of the Lead/manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution;
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
- Eye for Detail;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines.
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
- Practical ideas;
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
-Excellent skills in MS Office;
-Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data.