The Retail Business Services (RBS) team in Romania is responsible for offering back-office support for the Amazon websites. The Automotive team is actively supporting the catalog expansion across the Amazon European marketplaces, in order for customers to benefit from the widest car parts & accessories online selection.
The team’s activity implies several processes, as following:
1. Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date, as far as it concerns the product descriptions, prices, stock availability and other Amazon internal parameters;
2. Assigning products to the correct categories so that our customers can easily find the products they need;
3. Processing direct suggestions from our customers to update the catalog information;
4. Uploading media content to the products’ pages for an enhanced customer experience;
5. Contacting vendors to confirm product details in order to keep the catalog up to date;
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Updating/organizing the content for the Automotive catalog on the Amazon stores across Europe;
- Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers;
- Helping identifying and correcting errors;
- Analyzing all the available data, researching for missing information; finding the main pain-points and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of the supply chain;
- Creating reports regarding the work received and the work performed.
- Contributing to reducing and solving issues in the supply chain process.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying improvement opportunities/enhancements/pain points in the processes you work on and implementing the needed changes;
- Training and mentoring other Catalog Associates;
- Informing the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyzing the situation and recommending corrective actions;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls to raise challenges, leading and documenting the call.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research - finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.