Middle (2-5 ani)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in collection companies / banking / financial institution / bailiff or liquidator’s office, experience in insolvency proceedings and, as a plus, in hard collection (enforcement)/workout/foreclosure activities)– preferably in secured area;
- University degree (economics, law);
- Creative, analytical, attention to details, ability to prioritize work and to work independently and in a team;
- Skip tracing and analyzing information; abilities related to collecting, scanning information and evaluating results in order to propose the best debt collection strategy;
- Fluency in English (reading, speaking & writing)
- Excellent knowledge of applicable legislation
- to analyze cases from allocated portfolios and propose the optimal solutions and appropriate collections steps (legal or amicable) for the applicable procedure with a goal of maximizing the results and achieving the objectives;
- to follow up the strategies for all the cases assigned;
- to maintain permanent contact with the judicial administrators/liquidators, but also bailiffs and relevant collaborators and close monitoring of all legal procedures (court; auctions)
- to contact debtors directly with an objective of achieving a reasonable recovery on the case;
- to identify potential buyers / investors and build an adequate marketing & assets promotion plan;
- to analyze and report activities.
- The possibility of professional development within a young, dynamic, and international team;
- Mobile phone and laptop;
- Competitive salary package
About the Company
B2Kapital Portfolio Management is part of an international group (B2 Holding) and is responsible for managing secured debt recoveries for portfolios ultimately held in the Romanian market.
The group is a leading pan-European debt specialist, providing debt solutions for banks and institutional credit providers and since starting its activities has grown rapidly and has established itself as one of the leading players in the non-performing debt markets where the Group operates.
B2 Holding has operations and offices in 16 countries in Europe as well as an additional 3 countries with portfolios and has a stated strategy for further growth, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe.