Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• University degree
• At least years of experience in debt collection (bank / financial institution/Judicial Executor Office would be a plus)
• Extensive knowledge of the residential market
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Result and problem solving orientation
• Practical-minded, dynamic
• Having a valid driving license type B.
• Analyzing every case and establishing the best solutions for the collection procedure to maximize the results and to achieve the objectives in accordance with strategy;
• Negotiation of the plan/program of debt recovery (such as: contacting the debtor, identifying the reasons for lack of payment, analyzing of the capacity and willingness of the debtor to reimburse the debts, monitoring the implementation of payment plans);
• Field activity – meeting with debtors/guarantors (identifying all relevant information about the debtor/the property that is to be visited);
• Coordinating the collateral sale process in the assigned portfolio by prospecting the residential market and follow up on the leads in order to complete the sale of the assets;
• Monitoring and support the legal procedures related to the debtors/guarantors and the assets in the assigned portfolio.
• Attractive salary package including bonuses based on performance, medical subscription, meal tickets;
• Mobile phone.