Car Tinsmith/Spray Painter for Norway
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Constanța, Arad, Baia Mare, București, Timișoara
For our client, the largest supplier of workforce in automotive shops in Norway, we are searching for several experienced candidates, willing to relocate and work in Norway, for the local car shops and mechanical shops.
- Replacing and fitting parts to vehicles while ensuring that are company procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for small dent removal to large area and full panel repair and replacement.
- Automotive body work experience; this includes stripping, beating, panel beating, filling and sanding.
- Using/handling modern/high standard welding equipment.
- To adhere to company Health and Safety procedures and use of safety equipment provided.
- To achieve a high standard of accuracy when completing paperwork, documentation and using company IT systems.
- Understand the general principles of spray painting technology, paint composition, paint mixing and the various methods of paint spraying vehicles.
- Be responsible for color matching, repair of paint work both small rectifications and larger full body re-sprays.
- Prepare vehicles fully before painting to include masking, sanding and other necessary preparation work.
- Spray paint to the required finish/standard always having regard for customer care/satisfaction.
- Always use the prescribed Safety apparatus/clothing and attend Company arranged medicals and follow all necessary guidance provided by the medical professionals.
- Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards.
- To be aware of and adhere to all the Housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
- To co-operate with colleagues and team leaders to ensure that common objectives and group targets are achieved.
- Education in the field of the car tinsmith/panel beater/spraying/ painting.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Documented references from the previous employer.
- All documents confirming additional trainings form the previous workplace are welcome.
- Communicative level of English.
- Good financial offer (starts at min Euro net/month, not including overtime)
- Organized housing and elementary living/housing equipment
- Provided workplace transport
- Introducing the employee into the Norwegian legal system (police department, tax and wealth department)
- Appropriate monitoring the entire employment period.
- Travel support of 150 Euro