Middle (2-5 ani)
The capital systems manager oversees major project spending.
- Forecasting and tracking spending.
- Ensuring compliance with Romanian and Company accounting guidelines.
- Establishing and maintaining standard operating procedures (SOPs) for capital management.
- Reconciliation of forecast, estimates and actual spending.
- Establishing and maintaining WBS structure in SAP
- Coaching and direction of cost controllers.
- Support creation of funding request documents.
- Coordinate with project managers to manage spending within targets.
- Support audits of the capital process – internal and external.
- English proficiency.
- Training or experience with financial accounting.
- Technical experience or faculty in engineering is a plus