Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
We are seeking a marketing automation / campaign designer who specializes in Campaign Management/Data Analysis/Business Intelligence, has a marketing background and is able to understand the source data and how it can be used for campaign development and execution, as well as provide post campaign reporting.
Work hours: 16:00 – 00:00 (Romanian time.
• Background studies in marketing, business information systems or related fields;
• Knowledge or experience with campaign management, CRM, email management, web analytics tools;
• Basic HTML;
• Organised, project and time management skills;
• Passioned with digital;
• Good communication, presentation and spreadsheet skills;
• English – advanced.
Considered a plus:
• 1+ years of work experience in database marketing, digital marketing or any related field;
• Experience in Administering and executing: Eloqua 9/10, and /or comparable B2B campaign management solutions;
• Expert hands-on knowledge using leading campaign management platforms, tool administration and maintenance;
• Experience in using automated email tools or campaign reporting (click throughs, email open, responses, etc), Cognos;
• Experience in working within and ERP or CRM. CMS experience is a plus also.
• Working within the Eloqua/Marketo instance to manage email communications [uploads / tests / sends], program builder, html edits and configurations, data management, reporting;
• Supporting campaign execution and testing;
• Work effectively with clients and colleagues and develop strong working relationships;
• Contribute to established best practices through experience gained from projects, customer engagementsand research;
• Effectively manage time to deliver project components;
• Provide status reports and raise issues on a timely basis;
• Proactively identify and communicate potential issues and/or risks;
• Be able to educate internally by looking for opportunities to increase sales or cut costs;
• Establishing and maintaining processes to work with departments internally or external agencies;
• Overseeing all files/job bags, both physical and digital, ensuring approvals are documented in writing and filed appropriately.
Training on Eloqua/Marketo and customer specifics will be provided.
• Natural communicator;
• Team player;
• Numerate and literate;
• Good solid education;
• Forward thinking;
• Decision making under pressure;
Natural interest in the marketing industry, demonstrated by reading appropriate press, and marketing and IT/client relevant publications.
Commitment to marketing as a career, either through study or career history.
We are Harte Hanks.
We are a team of passionate marketing professionals, working to connect your brand with your customers to move them from awareness, to action, to brand loyalty. We develop integrated, multichannel marketing solutions that deliver millions of customer interactions every day through traditional, digital, social and emerging marketing solutions.