Entry (0-2 ani)
suedeză, neerlandeză, norvegiană, germană, italiană, arabă, spaniolă, rusă
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Who we are
JacTravel is one of the world's premier suppliers of online hotel bookings and inbound travel services to the tourism sector.
JacTravel is a fast-growing company backed by private equity investment. Every year, more than 2 million satisfied passengers use our services to give them the best holidays possible.
JacTravel operates from 14 offices worldwide and employs more than 500 staff.
Our headquarters are in London and we have offices in Beijing, Cluj-Napoca, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Hong Kong, Larnaca, Orlando, Prague, Stockholm, Targu Mures and Vancouver.
We also have local representatives in Barcelona, Berlin, Cape Town, Delhi, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Madrid, Mexico City, Munich, New York, Sao Paulo, Toulouse and Valencia.
Who you are
• Fluent spoken and written English (required) or Swedish/Dutch/Norwegian/ Italian/German/French/Spanish
• Travel industry and/or Call Centre experience (desirable)
• Experience working in a customer facing role (required)
• A graduate
• Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
• Good negotiating and influencing skills
• Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Team working skills
• Stamina and persistence
• A “can do” approach
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Willingness and ability to take ownership for decisions
• Initiative to achieve the best result
• Computer literate
About the job:
What we offer
The opportunity to build a long term career within a stable multinational company
Great team spirit
Training and coaching
Development and career progression
A professional, vibrant and growing team
“Friends and family” discounts – you are offered discounted rates for any reservation made using one of our websites.
7 card - gym benefits
Birthday day – an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
Active social committee
The next step is yours!
Please send your CV and covering letter in English setting out why you think you have the qualities we are looking for.