Call Center and VoIP Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Ensure continuity of services (Call Center, Cisco Unified Call Manager solutions, Voice over IP solutions based on Cisco and Asterisk);
- Configuration, testing and commissioning of production elements of VoIP solutions - gateways, servers, IP PBX ecc.;
- Validation and acceptance of voice solutions;
- Analysis of voice traffic and design voice solutions required by Business (including gathering of requirements);
- Documentation of voice solutions;
- Integration, planning of activities and delivery of voice solutions for large and complex sites;
- Monitor and troubleshoot endpoints (hardphones and softphones) and call quality issues;
- Work with all ICT departments, including system engineers, Level 1 support personnel to resolve issues from tickets and minimizing end-user issues with telephony hardware / software / VoIP applications;
- Implement Disaster Recovery plan and validation tests as planned and / or ad-hoc;
- Upgrade voice network, implementation, extension ecc.;
- Design, review, analyze, evaluation and maintenance of voice network;
- Develops, tests and implements voice solutions;
- Knowledge transfer both oral and written, training of technical team members and other stakeholders;
- Monitor and respond to network incidents, outages and events;
- Acts as a central point for troubleshooting voice network (Large networks);
- Installation, preventive monitoring of VoIP and Call Center solutions;
- Propose solutions and means to improve the activity.
- Ability to analyze, configure and troubleshoot large Cisco/Genesys voice networks;
- Strong knowledge in IP network communication protocols;
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience with QoS, multiple services over IP infrastructure (Call Center, voice, video, ecc.), Campus Network LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Voice Gateway, call signaling, media flows, numbering plan, digit manipulation, VoIP call flows, RTP, call control, SIP, MGCP, H323, SCCP, codec, VLAN, voice VLAN.
- Genesys platform, Genesys Voice Platform, Framework, Routing, Reporting, Outbound, CTI, Genesys Agent Desktop, Virtual Hold, TDM and VoIP telephony solutions for Call Center services, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using the CLI, CUCM cluster, CUCM redundancy, voice mail, system backup, route plan, route patterns, route lists, route groups, applying security policies and best practices, digit manipulation, CSS, partitions, media resources, call processing redundancy, SRST , dial plan, trunks, transcoders, MTP, DHCP, NTP, TFTP, DSP functionality, dial peers, the process of call routing, QoS, QoS classification, QoS marking, COS, DSCP, IP Precedence, SIP Server, Asterisk (configuration and integration), monitoring tools, tools for debugging, event correlation based on traces, logs, debugs, wireshark and monitoring tools.
Knowledge of configuration, identifying and solving problems:
- E1 PRI, POTS, dial peers, SRST configuration, FXO / FXS configuration;
- UNIX and Linux administration;
- Knowledge of SBCs and their role in architecture.
It would be considered an advantage (nice-to-have):
- Genesys certifications / courses: Genesys Voice Platform 8 Installation and Configuration, Genesys Voice Platform Overview and Framework, Genesys SIP Server, Genesys Inbound Voice;
- Cisco certifications / courses: CNA Voice, CCNP Voice;
- Proven experience with VoIP and Contact Center solutions;
- Abilities in Project Management, participated in large projects;
- Knowledge of the following technologies;
- Windows Server, Java Programming, SQL;
- Latency, FIB, IPv4, IPv6, UDP, ARP, AAA, SNMP, dot1Q, Etherchannel, StackWise;
- VPN, GPRS, CSD, GSM, IP Telephony, fiber optic connections;
- Understanding of OSI levels, IP protocols, routers / switches.
- Experience with knowledge transfer to other engineers;
- Ability to achieve goals working independently, with limited supervision;
- Capacity of management for crisis situation, planning, prioritization and organizing skills;
- Ability to manage relationships with colleagues and third party suppliers in large projects;
- Analytical and synthesis skills;
- Ability to work in a team, communication skills;
- Resistance to stress;
- Focus on customer (ENEL internal departments) and on improving the quality of work;
- Collaboration with other colleagues to support the team spirit and appropriate working atmosphere.
- Experience in TDM and VoIP telephony solutions for Call Center services, experience in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, experience in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using CLI;
- Experience with tools for traffic capture and analysis;
- Experience with monitoring systems / network administration;
- Minimum 1 year experience in CTI projects, CRM applications integrated with telephony systems;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in voice technologies, involving customer relationship.
- University degree in Electronics and Telecommunications, Automatics, Computer Science.
- English - advanced level;
- Italian / Spanish - can be considered a plus.