Calibration Engineer - Gasoline
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Fulfill base engine calibration of gasoline engine
- Design and implementation of engine test programs to achieve project development targets within strict budgets and timescale
- Technical responsibility for vehicle gasoline engine calibration concerning performance / emission, drivability and controls
- Guide local engineers build-up of local gasoline engine calibration competence
- Technical presentations at clients meetings
- University degree in mechanical or vehicle engineering or related education background
- In depth knowledge of powertrain development incl. development processes and standards especially with focus on gasoline engine calibration
- Several years working experience in powertrain development as well as several years working experience in gasoline engine calibration
- Experience on gasoline vehicle calibration preferred, including emission, driveability and cold start
- Strong sense of responsibility, very pro-active
- Familiar with Inca and Uniplot
- Work in local projects and guide local calibration engineers to fulfill the base engine calibration tasks as well as vehicle calibration tasks with high quality
- Support local team to apply base engine and vehicle calibration procedures, tools and methodologies same as those of FEV GmbH team
- Able to organize and manage projects independently
- Strong communication skills in training and solving the technical issues
- Proficiency in English language
Become part of our team.
We are welcoming senior applicants (3-5 years working experience), as well as talented juniors, with high potential motivation.
We are looking forward to receiving your application documents with reference to the job description name, indicating your salary statement and your earliest possible date of entry. The application is considered for FEV Romania, Bucharest Site.