Calibration engineer - diesel
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Bulevardul Metalurgiei, București
- Design and implementation of engine test programs to achieve project development targets
- Technical responsibility for vehicle diesel engine calibration concerning performance / emission, drivability and controls
- Technical responsibility to meet the project results in time
- Evaluation, documentation and presentation of experimental results in English
- Organization of development work
- To provide guidance and training, for engine installation, test bed set-up and engine testing processes and development experiments
- Representing the professional image of FEV at all times
- Technical presentations at clients meetings
- University degree in mechanical or vehicle engineering or related education background
- Good understanding about diesel engine and combustion
- Several years of Diesel calibration experience
- Familiar with Inca and Uniplot
- Strong sense of responsibility, very pro-active
- Able to organize and manage projects independently
- Strong communication skills in organizing, negotiate, coordinate and solve the conflicts
- Proficiency in English language.
Become part of our team.
We are welcoming senior applicants (3-5 years working experience), as well as talented juniors, with high potential motivation.