Calibration engineer diesel gasoline engines
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
400 - 1400 €
What you will do:
- Independent coordination and commissioning of measurement activities in cooperation with departments in FEV and on customer site
- Measurement data acquisition and evaluation of measurement results
- Preparation and handling of engines, measurement technology and vehicles
- Independent execution of gasoline engine calibration in the vehicle, on chassis dyno and on engine test bench
- Participation in worldwide test drives
- Calibration dataset and SW monitoring in development and serial life
- Successfully completed studies in engineering specializing in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable fields of study
- Pronounced specialist knowledge and system understanding of gasoline/diesel engines
- Safe handling of test bench technology
- Experience with the following software: INCA, Creta, Uniplot, Microsoft Office, Matlab/Simulink
- In-depth knowledge of gasoline/diesel engine calibration
- High degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- Team orientation but also the ability to work independently and on one's own responsibility
- Driving license passenger vehicle
- Willingness to travel (worldwide)
- Fluency in written and spoken English as well as good IT skills. French and/or German language skills considered an advantage.
What we offer:
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow
- Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
- A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team
- Competitive salary on the market
- Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
Become part of our team.
We are welcoming senior applicants (3-5 years working experience), as well as talented juniors, with high potential motivation.