We search for an engineer for the CAD-planning of our industrial plants. Our worldwide distributed customers are from the cement, power plant and steel industry. The main product lines are pneumatic conveying systems and storage silo technology. The project execution will take place in Sibiu in close co-operation with our head office in Germany.
The main working responsibilities for this position are:
- Realizing the CAD-Planning from the general arrangement to the detail engineering based on the process requirements and the conceptual pre-planning.
- Creating functional descriptions based on the process requirements.
- Creating of the technical inquiry specification for purchasing of the plant components.
- Creating of the part lists in our CP data base.
- Compiling the technical documentation.
University Degree / Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years working in a similar field of industrial engineering and planning.
Professional competence and responsibility:
- Good experience in working with AutoCAD and Inventor
- Professional handling of MS-Office (especially MS-Excel)
- Willing and motivated to learn about new technologies
- Ability to work independently but also good and strong capability for team work.
- Structured and well organized working skills
- Experienced to find pragmatic and practicable technical solutions
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel job related from time to time to Germany.
- Willingness to take part on training in Germany.