Used by half of the Fortune, Netop solutions include secure remote access, live chat and classroom management, helping companies to offer better customer service, to reduce support costs and meet the security and compliance standards. In Education domain, Netop is the world leader for classroom management software, helping teachers in more than 90 countries, in the whole process of teaching.
We are also one of the first companies in Romania that have started to use the Scrum Agile methodology.
If you share our passion for Agile and you want to work in a flexible and friendly environment, keep reading.
You will have an active role not only in designing and implementing our next successful products but also the chance to contribute in improving the tooling, infrastructure and processes so that they best fit an evolutionary path.
As a Developer you will:
- Transform functional and technical stories into design and implementation modules for existing client and server applications
- Design and implement new applications to increase the value provided by Netop products portfolio to its customers and partners
- Create unit-tests and functional test applications for greater code coverage
What you will need to succeed:
- Relevant experience with C++ programming under Windows: Windows API/SDK, MFC, ATL/COM, WDK (as a plus);
- Relevant experience with multithreading and design patterns;
- Relevant development experience of at least 5 years
- Non-technical skills:
Good conceptual and analytical thinking, good capacity of synthesis
Innovation and engagement
Good time management
Good overview of the activities
Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Romanian
Ability to cooperate and work productively in a team
Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly
Proactive and positive attitude
Orientation to action and self-improvement
Ability to work independently and responsibly
- An attractive remuneration package
- Medical subscription that can be extended to family
- Meal tickets
- Programs for personal development (trainings, certifications, attending to certain events etc.)
- Special events for employees (teambuilding, theme parties, contests etc.)
- An enthusiastic and successful team of professional
- Relaxed working environment
Please submit your resume along with the cover letter, mentioning the technologies that you’re the most qualified for at ro-hr
Netop – great achievements come in special places!