C++ Software Engineer - Code Analysis
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The SW Engineer will be part of a team responsible for analyzing and implementing/modifying source code software for high end, embedded automotive infotainment systems.
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Provide static and dynamic source code analysis (safety-code analysis, code coverage, coding style, etc.)
- Update software components (C++/Linux)
- Report and resolve code inconsistencies
- Participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Bug fixing and maintenance tasks for delivered software components.
- At least 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Solid knowledge of C++
- Linux expertise
- Experience with static and dynamic code analysis tools (. CodeSonar, Lint, gcov, Valgrind, etc.)
- Experience in developing embedded applications
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, multithreading, networking
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems would be a big plus
- Knowledge of UML and agile software development methods (SCRUM) would be a plus
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...