C++ Developer for BMW Diagnosis Team
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The C/C++ Developer will be part of Custom-Update Packages Team, responsible to deliver new and important features that will eventually enhance the HW / Infotainment System.
- Software maintenance
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
- Make functional testing (Unit Testing) of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- Bug fixing and maintenance tasks for the Software Components delivered
- Develop newly requested SW features per client specifications
- 2-3 years of experience in C/C++ development
- Experience in developing embedded applications
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading
- Networking, TCP/IP, Ethernet expertise
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- Linux expertise
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems, diagnosis
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM)
- Java knowledge
- Diagnosis and Flashing knowledge
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...
- When did you last use C++ programming language?
- Can you describe the last application that you contributed to in terms of role held within the team, programming languages used and the operating system implied?