Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
GE Energy Connections is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our team in Bucharest!
We seek an enquiring mind, desire to learn new skills plus the ability to work efficiently within a geographical distribute team.
If you enjoy challenging though problems, delivering thoughtful solutions and learning every single day, you may be a good candidate to join our team.
Electricity markets – critical IT systems – near real-time applications.
The projects are executed within an international environment involving software development and implementation held in multi-sites and multi-countries. Hence both technical skills and interpersonal (communication both in oral and written form, self-organization, reporting, autonomy, decision making, English) are of utmost importance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong programming skills in writing code in C, C++, Java, .Net.
- Proven understanding of software design and development methodology.
- 3 -5 years of experience in software design, development and testing.
- Knowledge of SCADA system behavior and operation (advantage)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken).
- Handle design and implementation of SCADA/EMS sub-systems involving GE hierarchical e-terrahabitat database. Mainly the development will be in C/C++. Depending on the customer project, some requirements could involve C# or Java Development.
- Perform software modules upgrades to newer software versions. This mainly includes code porting from Fortran to C++.
- Participate in testing sessions with the client during project milestones (demos, FAT, ).
- Participate in the process improvement and documentation update efforts.