C++ Software Developer with IPv4/IPv6 expertise
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The C++ SW Developer will be part of a team responsible for creating from scratch the Entertainment System software for a high end, embedded automotive infotainment system.
- Develop software components (C++/Linux)
- Bug fixing and maintenance tasks for the Software Components delivered.
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
- Resolve inconsistencies in case of unclear technical requirements in the specification by direct communication with the customer
- Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- 2-3 years of experience in C++ development
- Experience with IPv4/IPv6 protocol and TCP/IP experience
- Linux expertise
- Experience in developing embedded applications
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, threading
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
Nice to have Qualifications:
- Experience with Git, Jira, Atlassian
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems, diagnosis
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Unified Modeling Language Knowledge
- Knowledge in agile software development methods (SCRUM)
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...
- Please give a short description on the last C++ project you've worked on.