București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €34. 5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200k employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
C++ Software Developer for I IC TSR
You will have to:
- Understand software requirements and specification;
- Develop the architecture and design of large Software Modules;
- Support other Software Developers in designing and coding activities;
- Implement and test the software code.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Advanced skills in C++;
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Good knowledge & skills in Object Oriented Programming;
- Experience in programming, including architecture and design;
- Good English language skills;
- Communicative person, motivated, passionate;
- Analytic capabilities and team player spirit.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/ Iasi Residents