Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The SW Developer will be part of a team responsible for designing and implementing source code software for testing high end, embedded automotive infotainment systems.
- Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
- Designs and creates unit test scripts and components for current software applications
- Report and resolve code inconsistencies where necessary
- Participate in code review sessions
- Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
- C++ enthusiast
- Linux expertise
- Scripting knowledge(Python, Pearl, Bash)
- Knowledge in inter-process communication, multithreading, networking
- Good English communication skills both written and verbal
- 1+ year of experience as a software developer
- Knowledge unit test software (CppUnit, GTest, etc.)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant (IT connected) specializations
- Experience with infotainment / entertainment systems would be a big plus
- Knowledge of UML and agile software development methods (SCRUM) would be a plus
- Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...
- Please give a short description of your last usage of C++.