Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
7 Bulevardul Iuliu Maniu, București
Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Craiova, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
As a worldwide manufacturer, Wittmann Battenfeld offers a complete range of innovative equipment to the global Plastic Industry.
Within the company, the Software Department is developing technology at the forefront and core of Wittmann Battenfeld products.
Our team consists of software engineering and product professionals who have launched and maintained brands that are now familiar names in Plastics Industry. For more information on Wittmann Battenfeld products and services please visit our website at
Ideal Candidate Must Have Abilities:
- Junior/Intermediate level of work experience in the development of C++ applications
- Graduated from a top university with a degree in computer science
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles, clean code and design patterns
- Experience working with STL, boost or additional C++ libraries
- Experience and education in working with a real-time operating system is a plus
- Previous experience in programming for embedded systems is a plus
- Previous experience in designing code via UML is a plus
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) is a plus
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Reading and interpreting pre-existing code
- Develop code to extend existing shared libraries
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Contribute to finding the right technical solutions and ensuring quality through good design
- Permanent employment contract
- Premium medical services
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience
Please send your CV in English.