C++ Senior Software Developer
After a merge of RES and Ivanti a competitive portfolio of products has been RES’s capabilities for bulk provisioning and de-provisioning user accounts will combine with Ivanti’s process automation to help IT organizations more effectively automate onboarding and off-boarding processes.
We are looking for Senior C++ Developers to join our team in Bucharest. If you have exceptional technical talent, with a positive, results-driven attitude, we want to hear from you. We’re looking to hire world class engineers to join our global organization developing applications using modern development technologies in a fast paced agile
- Collaborates with Product Management and Engineering resources to design software and implement solutions across multiple products.
- Engineer and develop new code that is decoupled, sustainable and unit tested
- Engineer and develop simple code that solves problems without adding complexity
- Collaborates with team to create testable code, including automated testing programPerforms debug tasks, root cause analysis, and support for assigned products.
- Prepares technical documentation of product sub-systems.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to accurately estimate effort to complete assigned work.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation in C++
- Analytical and design skills at multi-product/multi-environment level desirable
- Strong debugging skills (Visual Studio, WinDbg, …)
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Inter-process communication (including RPC, DCOM)
- Multi-threading and synchronization
- Windows Security concepts
- SQL language and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Automation testing
- Structure of File Systems (FAT, UDF, NTFS, …)
- MFC and WTL
- DLL injection
- C# & C++.Net
- MSI development, including custom actions
- Experience in API/SDK development (DLL, COM, WMI, PowerShell, etc.…)
- In-depth experience in research and analysis, project planning and implementation.
- Excellent understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation, and quality assurance.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Learn new products quickly and fast adoption of new technologies.
- Able to conduct complex investigations and information research.
- Motivation for technical challenges.
- Great team that you will love to work with
- Support in developing your skills and career