The candidate will have strong WPF/C# hands-on experience, and will work on various layers of the application ranging from the user interfaces to the back-end services. The platform is being delivered using the latest technologies, required by client’s fast paced environment, therefore the successful candidate should have at least 5 years solid experience in .Net development and have worked previously on medium to large distributed/global systems. Should be autonomous, hands-on, results focused.
- 5+ years C# development experience and knowledge of advanced programming practices, . design patterns
- WPF experience
- In depth understanding of OO principles
- Understanding of Agile practices, including test driven development and refactoring, will be a distinct advantage
- Minimum SQL Server 2005+
- Highly organized and possess problem solving skills
- Experience of Unit and Integration Testing
- Fluent in English (spoken and drafting skills)
Highly Desirable (but not mandatory) Skills and Experience:
- Message Oriented Middleware
- Experience/exposure to Financial and/or commodities trading environment.