Detalii loc de munca
C# .NET Software Developer (DNX211013DA)
We are developing a C# .NET application for devices used in Live Science Industry. Besides enabling the user to execute different medical tests the device will be able to be configured to communicate with different Clinical Laboratory Instruments available in hospitals implementing Life Sciences industry standards over the serial port/RS-232 and TCP/IP.
To develop this new tool, we are using technologies such as Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, SQL Server with Entity Framework .NET.
- University Degree – Computer Science, Informatics or related preferred
- 5+ years of C# .Net development experience
- Database development skills are mandatory (PostgreSQL, SQL Server or other)
- WPF / WCF / MVVM development experience
- OOP skills and SOLID principle with clean architecture are mandatory
- Strong ownership, Open mind, Fast learner, and Logical thinking
- Good written and spoken English language skills
- Team player
- Reviewing the requirements
- Designing, codding and unit testing software modules fulfilling the requirements
- Tasks estimating
- Integrating software modules
- Be a strong full-time contributor to the project, with minimum technical supervision
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.