Middle (2-5 ani)
The project is realized for an external customer. It assumes implementation of multicomponent system intended to monitor and analyze aircraft engines’ activity. System’s main task is to collect and aggregate data generated by engines and support decision making by providing visualisations of data and trends.
The system is built on top of Microsoft Azure cloud services and it utilizes lots of infrastructure elements provided by the platform, .: web applications, Service Fabric, Event Hub, SQL, SQL Data Warehouse, CosmosDB.
As entire infrastructure is placed in the cloud, deployment mechanisms are also based on Azure processes.
A lot of attention is payed to testing each component – tests are implemented and improved regularly, together with corresponding components
- Good knowledge of C# programming language
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio 2017 IDE
- Experience in using GIT version control system
- Good knowledge of HTML5/JS/CSS3
- Experience in implementing unit tests using C#, NUnit and Moq
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI
- Experience in using Dependency Injection frameworks
- Good knowledge of T-SQL and Entity Framework.
- Experience in using SOLID principles, common design patterns and best programming practices
- Advanced level of English allowing to read technical documentation and fluently communicate with the client
Nice to have
- Experience in Scrum methodology
- Experience in using Visual Studio Team Services
- KendoUI library knowledge
- Experience in using Azure services .: Event Hub, Service Fabric, SQL DW.