Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Ixia is seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer to join our BreakingPoint.
In this role you would have the chance to learn or consolidate your skills in:
- Linux development on different architectures;
- Security (SSL, IPsec, Malware, etc…)
- Performance optimizations;
- Virtualizing, consolidation and deployment in cloud (AWS).
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of cross-platform software components;
- Contribute new ideas and methods to continuously improve product quality and development efficiency;
- Interact with project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions, optimizing, performing development testing and bug-fixing in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Experience with Linux programming and debugging;
- Good knowledge of C programming language;
- Good algorithms/data structures knowledge;
- Knowledge of script languages (bash/python);
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Performance driven and having a proactive attitude;
- Networking knowledge is highly appreciated;
- Hands-on experience with Linux distributions, package managers and related tools;
- Familiarity with Linux virtualization tools and Linux containers is considered a plus.