Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an ingenious software engineer passionate about Linux to work on our IxOS platform. This platform is the infrastructure for all of our solutions. We are developing new features for our top project, to serve the newest networking technologies.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development and maintenance of Ixia infrastructure core Linux system software components;
- Work with hardware teams on hardware software integration and board bring up;
- Work on system deployment solution and conversion of existing systems from Windows to Linux;
- Create and maintain new Ixia kernel features, network related drivers and system level infrastructure;
- This position will require interacting with application and hardware teams, project management, leads, testers and other developers in order to understand the features, planning the schedule, designing and implementing the solutions in order to deliver high quality releases on time.
- Knowledge of Linux programming and debugging;
- Good knowledge of C programming language;
- Good algorithms/data structures knowledge;
- Knowledge of script languages (bash/python);
- Ability to quickly learn and grasp new technologies;
- Desire and ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Performance driven and having a proactive attitude;
- Linux Kernel programming – hardware related device driver and networking stack are considered a plus;
- Experience with Centos, system ctl and rpm are considered a plus;
- Good networking knowledge ;
- OOP knowledge would be appreciated;
- Hardware interfaces knowledge – PCIE, XFI, ILK, GMII would be appreciated;