Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
București; Cracovia; Praga
• Develop new functionalities for aplication in C++
• Design and implementation of software solutions
• Cooperate closely with supervisor and testers
• Advanced C++ programming skills
• Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
• Advanced knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Strong communiction skills in English - both written and spoken
• Sport facilities discount
• Private medical healthcare
• Training and conference package
• E-learning platform
• HR support
• Regular Natek events, formal annual meeting
• Flexibility and possibility to grow
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and Consulting Services in CEE (Central and Eastern Europe). Established in 2004 in Czech Republic, NATEK has created a global organization in Central Europe in order to develop long-term partnerships with prestigious international companies by providing complete range of services as professional services, Near shoring and platform service delivery.
With currently more than 400 employees, NATEK delivers service in following countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Slovakia. With the objective to staff more than 200 IT specialists in the next 12 months, NATEK thus becomes one of the most sought-after companies specialized in IT outsourcing in Central and Eastern Europe.