Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Develop, maintain and enhance high performance applications that enable the company to trade on various financial markets (. Deutsche Borse, London Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange etc.);
- Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions etc);
- Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
- Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
- Communicate with Exchanges & Brokers, assess the impact of their system or API changes;
- Continuous technical upgrade of our setup;
- Ensure that release management / change management processes are followed;
- Be responsible of the 2nd and 3rd level of support;
- Collaborate with others teams (networking, systems, quality insurance, support, architects, others development teams).
- Previous significant experience as a C++ developer (at least 4 years);
- Strong object-oriented programming skills;
- Strong technical skills in C/C++, LINUX, client server development;
- Strong knowledge on messaging technologies, network protocols (TCP/IP) socket programming, concurrent programming;
- GNU development tools (gcc, gdb, make);
- Python scripting; Bash scripting;
- Source control tools.
- Unit testing tools;
- Knowledge of GIT, CVS;
- Cmake, Jira, Jenkins;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken with the ability to participate in English-only meetings.