Detalii loc de munca
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
We are growing our teams with multiple openings in C++ Development. We are looking for a Software Developer to join our team in a project for transportation domain. You will be part of the team involved in a project that build software applications that allow trains to safely and securely bring passengers to their destination.
Our application engineering team is seeking a smart and passionate software developer with good understanding of software architecture and design issues as well as solid knowledge of C++, Linux scripting, computer networks.
The development will be performed in close co-operation with experts in Bucharest / Stuttgart / Dresden and requires travelling between these locations.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Document all work for future reference
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Strong C++ development skills
- Experience with multiple programming languages / scripting languages is needed
- Very good know-how on: routing, TCP/IP, sockets
- Strong Linux skills (scripting, configuring)
- Good understanding of software architecture and design issues
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
Would be a plus:
- Exposure to Java SE / Eclipse RCP (or willing to learn it) would be a plus
- Databases (SQL) knowledge
- Exposure to Perl / Python would be a plus
- Experience in process oriented development (V-Model, Agile methods)
- Attractive salary package according to your experience, including several types of bonuses;
- Meal tickets;
- Access to a private medical insurance to take care of your health;
- Challenging and interesting project in a dynamic international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations all over the world;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.
*Due to the current situation, we take all the necessary measures for everyone's safety. All our recruitment process steps will be taken remotely.
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an international Consulting and Engineering company in Advanced Technologies with a business model based on innovation and complementary services between information systems and industrial systems. As a subsidiary of the Randstad Group, we operate within IT, Engineering, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Life Sciences and Human Resources.
AUSY Group has been present in Romania since 2008 with constant growth. AUSY Technologies Romania has offices in Sibiu and Bucharest.
Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative software project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Automotive, Transportation, Security, Telecommunications, Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
How do we really make the difference? It’s all about our team!
AUSY Technologies Romania is founded on the excellence of our engineers and we consider our crew to be our most valuable asset. Our Agile software team consists of over 200 highly skilled specialists. We rely our success on our talented, determined and creative colleagues. AUSY's culture encourages our people to innovate, challenge, explore and grow!
We are dedicated to provide the best features based on our partners' needs, to integrate and manage the right mix of services for a hybrid customized solution. Our goal is to keep the quality of our expertise at a top level and keep our partners’ costs in the right balance.
AUSY undertakes to protect all personal data entrusted to it. We will ensure that your personal data is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security and confidentiality.